In this privacy statement, Munsterhuis is happy to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data. You know Munsterhuis and all its affiliated companies as your car company and / or provider of independent (financial) mobility products or services. Munsterhuis is convinced that the protection and security of your personal information is essential. Your personal data will therefore be treated and secured with the greatest possible care.
This privacy statement relates to all personal data that Munsterhuis collects during your interactions with Munsterhuis, such as when you visit our website (s), use / purchase products or services, subscribe to newsletters, etc.
Munsterhuis naturally adheres to the applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR. This means that Munsterhuis in any case:
- processes your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- limits the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- has taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- does not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided, with due observance of the provisions of this privacy statement;
- is aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wants to point this out to you and will respect them.
Munsterhuis is the so-called controller within the meaning of the GDPR. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Munsterhuis Goudstraat 31-49 7554 NG HENGELO
(074) 24 30 055
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that we process may include:
- Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
- Company data such as your company name, address, telephone number (s), email address (es), VAT number, Chamber of Commerce number, bank details (IBAN number / BIC and account holder name);
- Contact details such as your email address, (postal) address and telephone number (s);
- Information related to the device you use to visit our website, such as an IP address;
- Data related to your visit to our website;
- Personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of an application, such as your full name, date of birth, address, telephone number, nationality, marital status and other personal information included in your application;
- Any other personal data relating to you that you may provide to us or that we may obtain in connection with the purposes and for the reasons set out below.
Munsterhuis processes this personal information because you have provided this information to us. For example, you can provide information when entering into an agreement with us, by entering your details on our website, by giving us your business card. We may also process your personal information from other sources such as the trade register, land registry or by using public sources.
Purpose and basis of the processing
Munsterhuis processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Entering into and executing agreements for the sale, lease, maintenance and repair of cars and commercial vehicles;
- Entering into employment contracts with employees and interns.
- Direct marketing for sales and after sales activities;
- Compliance with laws and regulations, such as for the accounting or registration of the car;
- To bring Munsterhuis to the attention of potential customers;
- To generate statistics regarding the use of the website and / or to analyze and improve the website, for customer satisfaction and / or market surveys.
In general, Munsterhuis only processes your personal data for the purposes as indicated above. When Munsterhuis uses your data for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures are built in if required by law.
We must be able to base the use of your personal data on one of the principles set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. On the basis of this article, we process your data on the following bases:
- for the implementation or conclusion of an agreement;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- you consent to the processing; or
- because of a legitimate interest.
Munsterhuis processes personal data for the following purposes, based on the following principles:
|Execution of request or agreement||Necessary for the implementation of the agreement|
|Perform warranty work||Necessary for the implementation of the agreement|
|Comply with legal (including tax) obligations||Necessary to comply with legal obligation|
|Customer satisfaction survey, market research and statistics||Legitimate interest|
|Carrying out recalls (security)||Necessary to comply with legal obligation|
|Carrying out recalls (courtesy)||Legitimate interest|
|CRM||Consent or legitimate interest|
|Direct marketing (approach with offers or other commercial information. You always have the option to unsubscribe. All communication indicates how you can do this.)||Consent or legitimate interest|
Security of personal data
Munsterhuis takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and for this reason Munsterhuis has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures, also if necessary with / at third parties with whom we collaborate through a processor agreement, to guarantee an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data. against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you suspect that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of abuse, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can immediately take the necessary measures against this.
Retention period of personal data
Munsterhuis does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing (Article 5 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
Munsterhuis, as the controller, keeps a register of the processing activities that take place under the responsibility of Munsterhuis (Article 30 of the GDPR).
Your privacy rights
As a data subject, you have a number of legal rights. Below is a further explanation:
- Right of access. This means that you can request access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances where we have the right to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal standing;
- The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of the personal data concerning you. Please be aware that there may be circumstances where we are required to keep your information in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object or request restriction of processing. Again, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to deny your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we have the right to continue to process your data, especially where the processing is required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
You can send your written requests to: Munsterhuis Goudstraat 31-49 7554 NG HENGELO
Visits to other websites
On the Munsterhuis website you will find links to other websites. Munsterhuis is not responsible for how those websites handle your personal data. Read the privacy statement / privacy statement of the site you are visiting.
Share your personal information with others
Munsterhuis may share your personal data with third parties, in accordance with applicable legislation if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above. This can include, but is not limited to:
- External suppliers in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes described in this Privacy statement;
- Supervisory authorities and other bodies, to comply with legal obligations.
This includes third parties, such as Munsterhuis and its dealer network, your employer’s lease company, companies affiliated with Munsterhuis, its sales organizations, intermediaries and / or providers of insurance and financing products in the context of product information, (direct) marketing activities, conducting satisfaction and / or market surveys, carrying out recalls, support and maintenance purposes and other (service) services.
Munsterhuis will only share personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. If Munsterhuis is of the opinion that your approval is appropriate depending on the circumstances, Munsterhuis will request your approval before Munsterhuis shares your personal information.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom no processor agreement has been concluded. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Munsterhuis will not process or have personal data processed outside the EEA.
Munsterhuis may in the future sell (part of) its company to another company. Such a transfer of ownership may also include the transfer of your personal information to the new owner.